Just measured for another potential buyer....car is 23" wide from inside to inside of top hoop (bottom of cage)at the shoulder area. I was told 24" when I bought the car but never measured...sorry for any confusion...
Above Added: Sat December 8, 2012, 1:50 pm EST
I have had several inquires about trades for this car.....I am NOT interested in any trades as I am getting a new dragster built as soon as I sell this car...
Thanks in advance...
Above Added: Sun November 18, 2012, 6:18 pm EST
Price Reduced, Priced to sell!!!
$13,500.00 Rolling minus Motor, trans, Converter and Headers
Turn Key = $23,500.00
Above Added: Mon September 17, 2012, 9:43 pm EST
- 2004 Miller Dual Shock X-Link (also have wishbone to covert back to true 4-link if you prefer)
- 24" wide cage
- Strange Double Adjustable shocks rebuilt in Jan. 2012
- Strange housing and center section w/ 411 gears
- Strange 35 spline axles
- Strange Pro Series brakes (New Calipers installed Jan. 2012
- Jegs Black Widow style black front wheels w/ Hoosier fronts
- Weld Alumastar painted black 16" w/ Mickey Thompson #3185
- MSD Digital 7 #7530T installed in June 2012
- K & R switch panel and circuit board
- Biondo / Digital delay Mega 450 delay box
- Outlaw shifter w/ CO2
- Auto Meter Gauges (Tach, Oil Press, Water, Trans Temp.)
- Optima Red Top Battery
- Ron Davis Alum radiator (mounts over trans)
- Simpson Parachute
- Stroud cam lock belts good thru 2/14
- Miller Custom seat cover
Proven Winner.....Car has a 20K win and been in 2- 25K finals as well as a winner in many 10k and 5k races..
Rolling - Minus Motor, Trans, Converter and Headers = $14,500.00
Also Available Turn Key with the following:
- 555 Big Block Chevy built by Albrecht Motorsports w/ Merlin Block, Manley Rods, Brodix BB-2xtra, T&D Shaft Rockers, Jesel Belt drive, Dan Olsen steel oil pan.
- Trans Specialties PG w/ 1.80 straight cut gear set, standard case w/ shields
- 8" ATI Converter
- 1150 Rupert Alky Carb
Car has been 7.60's w/ above combo @ 1895 lbs. w/ driver (driver approx. 160 lbs)
should run 7.70's or 7.80's just about anywhere.
T/K = $25,000.00
Contact : Scotty Bodmer (240) 304-6996