This is our most popular combo for TD - TS guys. Most are spraying 1 system and need to know what the car is doing during limited qualifying shots. If you are not spraying I’d suggest to swap out the bottle pressure and add a O2 sensor which makes the kit $1473
And if you are spraying for the first time, the 2 secrets of consistency with Nitrous; monitoring BOTTLE PRESSURE, and good record keeping with TIMER SETTINGS. Call any of the Nitrous wizards out there and ask what a 50lb change in bottle pressure will cost you in HP. Or what .020 in timer 1 will do. I can tell you from personal experience timer 1 can kick your butt!
This kit will put you on track! Don't wait till August after loosing early or maybe not even qualifying for the first couple of races.
- Sportsman Logger kit
- Fuel pressure sensor (this sensor can be moved from Carb to Nitrous enrichment)
- Nitrous bottle pressure
- 12' Vnet cable
Here is some of the stuff it will do:
* Show converter / clutch slip
* Identify tire spin
* Show wheel speed
* Show trap RPM
* Show exact differences in runs with overlay.
* Show bottle pressure all the way down the track
* Show fuel pressure all the way down the track
* Print & e-mail graphs
* Keep an exact log book of the above
The sportsman logger kit includes:
- Engine RPM, Shaft RPM (with collar)
- 12 volt event (like trans brake release, throttle stop, nitrous enable etc)
- Laptop accessories (this is big believe me)
Add an O2 and a Water temp sensor which retails for $528 for only $485!
Contact Greg 609-265-2110
Order online 24/7 http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/RacePak/racepak-sportsman.htm
Purchase on my Ebay store that has over 4500 positive ratings http://stores.ebay.com/Motor-Sports-Innovations
- We ship worldwide 3-4 days per week. Usually USPS or UPS but will use others. We are customs aware.
- We accept international credit cards, PayPal and wire transfers.
Business Phone Number: 609-265-2110 This item is NEW Trades NOT ACCEPTED Payment options: